Karnataka 2nd PUC Admit Card 2017 Notification
The Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) is going to conduct the Karnataka Pre-University Certificate (PUC) or 12th Board exam for the Arts, Science, Commerce streams in the month of March 2017. It is expected that the Karnataka 2nd PUC Admit Card 2017 will be available in the month of February 2017. Hence all the candidates who are enrolled with Board of High School and Intermediate Education Karnataka Board in this year 12th Board Examination can get their Karnataka Board 12th Roll number Slip through the official website. The Karnataka PUC 12th Call Letter will be released two weeks before the examination.The students are requested to stay connected with the official website of Karnataka Board for more details and latest updates. All students are asked to carry their admit card at the time of examination since no candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without their admit card.
Karnataka 2nd PUC Admit Card 2017 Notification Details
Name of Organisation: Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB)
Name of Examination: Karnataka 2nd PUC Admit Card 2017
Category: Admit Card, Roll number Slip
Exam Level: Karnataka State Level
Official Web Portal: www.kseeb.kar.nic.in
Karnataka 12th Board Roll Number Slip
Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board is the educational hub to conduct school level examination to provide the certificate in Karnataka State. Every year a large number of students appear for the examination. The Karnataka Board organizes examination twice in a year and offers and 12th examination score card. For identification, it releases Karnataka Board 12th Roll Number for the Science, Commerce, and Arts streams student.
How to Download the Karnataka 2nd PUC Call Letter 2017
- Firstly all the students have to visit the official website of Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB), www.kseeb.kar.nic.in
- Click on the link 2nd PUC Hall ticket 2017 from the home page
- Fill the needed details like Registration number, date of birth and press submit button and hit submit button
- Now your Karnataka 2nd PUC Call Letter 2017 will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take a print out of your Karnataka 2nd PUC Call Letter 2017 to carry it at the time of the exam.